Have you been looking for a 4 player game that is a part Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater, part Splatoon, and part Jet Set Radio to play on your Switch? Well, great news! Crayola Scoot will be heading to the Switch on October 23rd.
The news has been out since June but it has come to our attention that still not many people know about it.
Here is a little snippet from the official PR:
• Create your own Crayola Scoot character and start your journey to becoming scooter legend
• Perform insane tricks and jumps to splash your colour and activate traps, boosts and shortcuts
• Upgrade your scooter and your rider’s style as you rise to fame and challenge for the championship
• Keep it fresh with 6 team and solo events including Colour Frenzy, Crazy Crayon, Splatter Tag. S.C.O.O.T and Trick Run
• Challenge the outrageous Scoot Legends for the Crayola Colour Cup on 12 parks across 3 worlds
• Splat your friends in 4-player split-screen battles
This looks like one crazy mashup and something a little unexpected from the Crayola branding. It is obviously heavily inspired by Splatoon so one would wonder if that will have some sort of impact on the overall sales even though it seems it isn’t aimed at the older demographic. It does have a unique spin to it where you have to perform bigger tricks in order to splash more color (trying so hard not to say “ink more turf”).
Give us your thoughts on this title in the comments below or give us a shout in the new Community forums!
SourceCode, aka Lucas Hughes, is the creator/owner of Nintendo Playroom. He spends his days primarily as a husband/father/programmer/gamer. He loves all things Nintendo and is very passionate about the Nintendo community.